The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.
– Elbert Hubbard
Photo via Pinterest
This weekend was rather rough for me, but thankfully, it is a start of a new week alive with new possibilities. Here are a few things brightening my Monday.
- This morning I discovered MICHI, which offers unique fitness wear. I am drooling over the Moto Crop Pant and Lioness Bra. I pretty sure these would help my run time improve.
- This video of Tavi Gevinson is very interesting. She talks about feminism and the struggle to define oneself.
- I am fascinated by the projects posted to Kickstarter. Two projects that caught my eye are Hot Cakes ~ an organic Molten Chocolate Cakery and Crowded Teeth Fancy Stamp Ring.
- Apparently, Ricky's Sun Pocket Comb delivers sun protection to your locks to help prevent color fading. Definitely want to get one for this summer.
- Did anyone watch the finale of Sherlock last night? It was a cliff hanger to top last season's...
What is brightening your day?